Land Ownership Issues FAQs

Q: If my project affects land owned by somebody else can you help?

A: Yes, we will meet with affected land owners on your behalf and discuss the aims of a scheme aiming to secure agreement in principle to the project.

Q: Do you conduct the negotiations for compensation and loss of crop?

A: No, details of the scheme will be forwarded to your legal representative for these matters to be dealt with. We will supply project information to enable them to complete financial matters on your behalf.

Q: Do you prepare the legal documentation for the easements?

A: No, drawings of the project are supplied to your legal representative for the preparation of the easement documentation.

Complete the Contact Us form to request our Information Sheet on Land Entry